To enhance the Technical Program and focus on specific topics and areas, WFCS'2017 Conference will include Special Sessions, in addition to regular ones. Special Sessions can cover topics which belong to areas listed in the technical scope of the Conference, or novel topics not included in the scope. All accepted papers will be included in the IEEE eXplore data base.
Proposals for special sessions should include:
- Title of the Special Session.
- Names and contact addresses of all organizers.
- Bio sketches of all organizers (around 300 words) accompanied by a list of their journal publications relevant to the session's subject matter(s).
- Reasons, which in view of the organizers, make their proposal relevant and of interest to the WFCS 2017 Conference attendees.
- Summary of the subject matter(s) covered by the special session - no less then 300 words.
Special Sessions' papers are subject to a normal review process handled by the Program Co-Chairs, through the Conference submission system. For a special session to be included in the Conference's technical program, a minimum of four (4) papers need to be accepted. In case of insufficient number of papers to make up a session, the accepted papers will be presented in regular sessions.
For Potential Special Session Organizers:
Potential special session organizers should contact the Special Sessions Chair to discuss arrangements.
Papers are to be submitted using the WFCS2017 EasyChair submission system. For details of sessions and other arrangements, authors are required to contact the session's organizers.
Proposals & Inquiries:
Each accepted paper must be presented at the conference by one of the authors. The final manuscript must be accompanied by a registration form and a registration fee payment proof. All conference attendees, including authors, session chairpersons, and special sessions organizers, must pay the conference registration fee and their travel expenses.